IntelliCredit Responsible Disclosure Policy
Data security is a top priority for IntelliCredit, and IntelliCredit believes that working with skilled security researchers can identify weaknesses in any technology.
If you believe you’ve found a security vulnerability in IntelliCredit’s service, please notify us; we will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
- If you believe you’ve discovered a potential vulnerability, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com. We will acknowledge your email within 24 hours.
- Provide us with a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before disclosing it to the public or third party. We aim to resolve critical issues within 24 hours disclosure.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid violating privacy, destroying data, or interrupting or degrading the IntelliCredit service. Please only interact with accounts you own or for which you have explicit permission from the account holder.
While researching, we’d like you to refrain from:
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
- Social engineering or phishing of IntelliCredit employees or contractors
- Any attacks against IntelliCredit’s physical property or data centers
Thank you for helping to keep IntelliCredit and our users safe!
We may revise these guidelines from time to time. The most current version of the guidelines will
be available at https://intellicredit.com/disclosure.
IntelliCredit is always open to feedback, questions, and suggestions. This includes suggested product enhancements and any “bugs” that users may identify. If you would like to talk to us, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.